IT Services Hungary Kft. (IT SERVICES HUNGARY KFT)
System Administrator (Linux)
- Managing and maintaining the Open Telekom Cloud Platform, monitoring on platform level
- Assure operations Huawei Public Cloud solution in TSI Tools and Processes – second level support, technical incident handling/troubleshooting. Good understanding of of IT-Cloud architecture, storage and network
- Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of Partner Huawei as well as involved TSI Units (engage 3rd-Level and Vendor, Engineering)
- Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation. Experience in operations of virtualized platforms.
- Patch- and Releasemanagement
- Documentation and development of operationsguide
- On call duty (24x7)
- General incidents, problem, change, configuration management
- Involve 3rd level support, if necessary
- Strong focus on optimization / automation of platform-related task
- Supporting involved teams with necessary information
- Ability to proactively manage and steer the participating units and partner
- Proactively engage necessary units / teams to achieve results
If you have…
- University/College or High School degree and/or equivalent experience
- Has good communitacion skills both in Hungarian and English
- Understanding UNIX/Linux platform.
- Excellent teamworker, teamplayer, but can work independently as well
- Reliable, flexible, precise, pro-active, customer-oriented
- Ability to learn and work with different tools
- Active cooperation and teamwork, processual thinking
- Certificate of good-conduct
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.