System Admin – Help Desk Analyst
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for users with supported hardware, software and application problems.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of all problems in the help desk software.
- Resolve as many user reported problems as expertise permits.
- Escalate problems as appropriate in line with Help Desk procedures.
- Act as a liaison between users and internal and external support staff to ensure accurate problem interpretation.
- Maintain communication with users during the problem resolution process providing user with the appropriate status reports.
- Assist in producing management reports from the Help Desk Software.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Help Desk supported hardware, software and applications. Using Snow as inventory to keep track of hardware and software.
- To liaise and work with other functional areas including the ERP and Infrastructure teams to ensure that any changes are rolled out to the user base in a controlled and structured manner.
- Review and update documentation as and when required.
- As and when required assist with root cause incident investigation work.
- Assist ICT colleagues globally if needed.
- Identify services according to ICT Service Catalogue.
- Budget Planning
- Preferably college degree in IT or IT related qualification
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, such as Windows 7 and 10. Windows and Microsoft applications such as Office 2016 and Office 2013.
- Good working knowledge of desktop applications and local area networks.
- Knowledge in creating user in Active Directory.
- Must be customer focused and have demonstrated effective customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling tricky situations and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work within the Help Desk environment and to be able to work with other related departments.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative to independently resolve problems.
- Demonstrated a good knowledge of supported hardware, software and applications.
- Be a good ICT team member communicating changes and help resolve issues globally.
- Attend and contribute to projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage
- Knowledge of AVAYA telephone systems would be an advantage.
- Must possess a good standard of written and spoken English and must be able to communicate effectively with users at all levels within the organization.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Szentlőrinckáta, 2255 Dózsa György út 93.
How to apply/ contact information
Please send your application with an English language CV by clicking the 'Jelentkezem' button.