Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Swedish Speaking Client Support Representative
Unisys’ and your mission:
At Unisys, the mission is YOU. We would like you to help you to learn as much as possible and to grow as fast as you can professionally in order to accelerate your career and bring the best out of you.
As a member of our growing Unisys Client Support Team, you will play a key role in managing and solving open customer/user issues within a fast-paced, collaborative working environment. You will have the possibility to quickly progress, while working with a colorful portfolio of clients across the world including well-known institutions, Fortune 500 companies or prestigious brands like Dell, Lufthansa and European Central Bank.
We cannot wait to get to know you if you:
- Excellent, proficient verbal & written Swedish language skills
- Also have a strong command of English
- Have a calm, friendly and generally, a positive attitude
- Like helping people and not afraid to guide anyone to the solution
- Already have a user-level IT base knowledge and you are always eager to learn more
- Consider yourself a solution-oriented / strategic thinker who also likes to share a laugh every now and then
Why you should join us?
- We maintain a company culture in which you can be yourself
- Real customer and employee diversity, awesome team members and general people focus
- The chance to work with famous global companies which make a real difference in people’s lives
- We are located in WestEnd City Center’s Office Buildings, one of the best office locations in the heart of Budapest
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Base salary
- Fixed extra language allowance
- Monthly benefits (cafeteria) package
- Additional shift bonuses
- 150 internal promotions last year: Unisys is working with a very large number of technologies – you’ll have to opportunity and complete support to find your own path
- Shape your future career by participating in individualistic soft and technical trainings (eg. complete ITIL sub-modules with certifications)
- Ever-growing Happy Workplace initiatives (fruit and cake days; health days & sports events; charity fundraiser events; social festivities; family days etc.)
- Working hours (40 hours/week): Monday to Friday, weekly rotations between 6:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Personal Costumer Service
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Swedish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.