Tedd meg az első lépést. Jelentkezz:
SW System Designer for Powertrain Solutions Transmission Control
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
As part of the Powertrain Solutions division, the Transmission Control department in Budapest has the responsibility for all domains of transmission control unit development, including SW, HW and mechanics. SW projects cover complex control, diagnostics and memory management functions with complete development responsibility, from requirement engineering to SW testing and project management.
Your contribution to something big:
- Requirement analysis and feasibility investigation for transmission control SW projects (for automatic, dual clutch and continuously variable transmission control units)
- Discussion of SW and system requirements and interfaces, development of SW architecture
- Decision making regarding changes in SW design / SW architecture
- Consider ISO26262 functional safety requirements, develop and maintain functional safety concept
- SW development in embedded environment in C language
- Cooperation with the development partners in an international environment (SW and HW development)
- Perform analysis of complex customer claims, communicate results and recommendations towards customer
- On-site measurement and analysis support upon request
- Support in preparing effort estimations
- Represent SW project on ISO26262 functional safety assessments and process audits
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable
- Relevant experience in embedded SW development in C/C++, automotive experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in functional safety (ISO26262), ASPICE or AUTOSAR is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, systematically and analytical thinking
- Ability to cooperate with an international team
- Good English knowledge, German is an advantage
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Vegye fel a munkaadóval a közvetlen kapcsolatot a jelentkezem gombra kattintva.