SW Development Team Leader
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., location Budapest
With our engineering team of 700, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Planning of the team’s activities considering project needs and company processes
- Supervision of planned activities, ensuring that processes and deadlines are kept
- Informing stakeholders and decision makers on occurring problems
- Development of team members, giving feedbacks regularly, manage competence and responsibility matrix
- Getting familiar with software development activities and processes
- Providing professional support and monitoring the quality and content of activities
- Preparing reports and statements
- Supporting audits
- Organization of introduction trainings for newcomers
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Engineering
- Experience in software development or electronics development
- Leadership experience
- Fluent English
- Self-confident, independent personality
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability of enforcing deadlines, processes and discipline
- Social competence, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Competitive salary with extensive benefits package
- Participation in international projects
- Opportunity for continuous professional development in a successful and fast-growing company
- Valuable knowledge in the field of automotive software development
- Insights into the latest developments of the automotive industry
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu