Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
SVS Project Coordinator
About the department:
SVS Project Management Team has a role of managing and leading global projects for forced material changes, quality and trouble shooting, cost reduction, second source and range care projects. The team consists of 24 members located globally at many sites (Humlebak, Tatabánya, Nyírbátor, and Zhuhai).
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Support local, international and complex projects,
- Prepare, support and perform screening tests, validations in regards to SVS projects
- Coordinate with other functions on testing, data analysis, lead in and lead out of items,
- Coordinate with other functions on stock levels and scrapping,
- Support successful completion of projects within scope, schedule and budget by running tests, collecting, analysing and presenting data,
- Analyse the performance of available machines, tools and other technical assets, support their changes by planning and physical execution,
- Collect and supply data to report status, KPIs, risks and issues completed data analysis to the relevant project engineer/leader,
- Contribute to general competence development and knowledge sharing in the department,
- Participate in development and maintenance of procedures and instructions relevant to SVS Project Management.
- modern, continously growing multinational environment,
- employee-oriented, open and feedback-based organizational culture,
- good working atmosphere,
- continuous training courses
- competitive salary in East Hungary
- attractive and various benefits,
- travel contribution,
- company laptop
- company mobile phone for private use as well
- Engineering or technical degree preferably
- strong English skills (both verbal and written),
- some degree of International experience,
- able to travel approximately 10-15 days yearly,
- knowledge to Excel, Word, Notes, Power Point, etc,
- knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD/Solidworks is an advantage.
- Structured data and result oriented with holistic business view,
- great communication and problem solving skills,
- able to handle stressful situations,
- team-player, who co-operates well with colleagues.
- Project Management
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Nyírbátor, 4300 Coloplast út 2.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your CV and motivation letter, not later than 30th June 2018