Start something big today. Apply as:
Surface Chemistry Expert for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big
- Create something new: you support in the surface development team with your Expert knowhow to develop and defined surface characteristic’s and surface analysis methods.
- You optimize casting, forming and sintering processes as well as cleaning processes at suppliers with regard to surface quality and adhesiveness.
- You support in the definition of optimized specifications, especially in the field of surface testing technology.
- Structured evaluation: you analyze surface problems (e.g. glueability, spots, coating defects), evaluate analysis methods and define improvement possibilities of surface quality.
- Experience cooperation: you are part of a team with casting-, sintering- and forging experts. You work together with chemical experts, problem solving experts out of other Bosch departments and plants.
- You exchange your know how with other Bosch Experts to solve surface problems.
- Take responsibility: you support the supplier quality engineers of the TSC1.3-EU department with your know how to solve surface problems or to optimize production processes.
What distinguishes you
- Personality: you have a high intrinsic motivation, excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently as well as part of a team working practice
- Working practice: you think analytically, you are flexible, you work self-organized and well structured
- Knowledge: you have experience in one or more of the following domains: Surface technology, inorganic chemistry, metals: aluminum, Surface analysis & testing technology for adhesive bonds, adhesive technology, Electroplating, chemicals of cleaning , cleaning technology, Corrosion, aluminum die-casting, residues on surface
- Enthusiasm: you enjoy theoretical and practical work in technically complex tasks
- Languages: you have very good competencies in spoken and written English. German knowledge is an advantage
- Education: completed University degree of Chemistry or Materials Science or Engineering sciences with focus on surface technology
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Chemical Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.