Our well recognized Budapest office is the major Microsoft competency and delivery center of the Digital Technology Unit within Atos Consulting. Our professionals can try themselves in missions that serve our international customer base bringing IT solutions to business through consultancy. Our colleagues are not just developers but professional consultants who deliver more than code to our clients. As a true people company your well-being and healthy work-life balance is in our focus so we constantly maintain and improve an inspiring and friendly work environment.
We are looking for talents for the following position:
Your role will be:
- Taking part in identity management projects
- Troubleshooting & incident resolving tasks on a day to day basis
- Provide technical support over the phone and via e-mail
- Logging and reviewing incoming change tickets and allocating them to the relevant resolver group
We are looking for you if you have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in technical support
- Experience with Active Directory - ADDS, ADFS, ADCS, Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience in Cisco IP Telephony, including CUBE, Prime, Unity Connection, Unified communications managers, Voice & Analog Gateway
- Network, PowerShell, DNS, GPO and PKI Certification understanding
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Experience with MIM/FIM, or any other identity management software
What we offer:
- Dynamic and supporting multinational environment
- Creative and motivational team
- Exciting tasks and opportunity to participate to a big project
- Recreational activities, team building events
- Training possibilities and career opportunities
If you are ready for a new challenge, join us! We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
Atos is a leader in digital services with circa 100,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.