Supply Chain Project Manager
Supply Chain Project Manager EAME - Your future position?
As a regional Supply Chain Project Manager within our EAME Flavours division you will be key in providing support to regional supply chain management projects, taking part in the execution and decision making. Sounds interesting? It could be well the perfect opportunity if like us, you are highly analytical and can clearly articulate conclusions and make recommendations that will exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Project management:
you will identify and execute improvement projects and you will be a change agent for supply chain initiatives. You will ensure adherence to Supply Chain Management policies and procedures. You will be involved in cross supply chain improvement projects with interfaces to operations, procurement, customer care and transport.
- Customer supply chain management:
you will support facilitating supply chain related aspects in the area of order management and planning, if necessary tactically on order level
you will support our EAME Flavours supply chain functions as a project manager in all areas that are interlinked, i.e. planning, procurement and product transfers.
- Roll Out:
you will be responsible to support Sales and Operations planning on local levels.
Here is our role for you:
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
- At least 3 years of experience in demand / supply planning (preferably in an SAP environment)
- Sales order management experience in an SAP environment beneficial
- Demonstrated project management experience is a must
- Fluency in English (any other European language is plus)
- Lean / continuous improvement training and experience is beneficial (e.g. yellow / green belt certification)
- Food industry / fast moving consumer goods / global company experience is preferred
- High level of analytical skills (Excel)
- Availability for travels up to 10 – 20% within EAME region
Your profile includes:
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.