4flow – We are over 600 team members across 16 global locations. What started in Berlin, Germany in the year 2000 – with a team of just five people – has grown into an industry leader in supply chain optimization with offices on four continents. Our business line 4flow management utilizes innovative concepts in transportation and network management to continuously plan, optimize, and manage supply chain networks as a neutral 4PL.
4flow is continuing its successful growth around the globe. Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Budapest, Hungary, as a:
Supply Chain Procurement Analyst
What your new challenge will look like
- Contributing to the preparation of tenders and analyses, as well as scenario building
- Performing customer communication related tasks
- Creating materials for online and onsite carrier review meetings (incl. carrier communication and following up on tasks)
- Optimizing and improving sourcing processes
- Handling operational purchasing topics
Why you belong at 4flow
- You have a university degree focused on supply chain management or business administration
- Some practical experience – ideally in sourcing – gained through internships or other means
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a conceptual and structured way
- Very good communication skills in English and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer:
Become part of an award-winning, international company that offers an excellent and respectful team culture at a modern office in the Népliget Center building in Budapest. Benefit from a professional onboarding and training program to support your continuous development. You will also receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary package plus fringe benefits.
How to apply/ contact information:
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online.
We can't wait to get to know you.