Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Supplier Quality Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Come and join our team and provide support to Eaton’s production plants with supplier Quality related processes (complaint management, cost recovery, problem solving, other system support, PPAP, any quality related improvement). You will be responsible for supporting Eaton EMEA manufacturing sites.
Your key deliverables:
- Monitoring and follow up of open supplier quality issues focusing on Corrective action and minimalization of reoccurrence
- Proactively drive supplier for implementation of corrective actions through standardized process (8D) within assigned time frame.
- Share Eaton processes through the Eaton plants, divisions, projects and suppliers
- Communicate and involve Category Managers in case of Focus Supplier Program, escalation, and based on not acceptable behaviour
- Manage reporting of Recovery status for DMR fee and CONC (Cost of Non-Conformance) and highlight escalating issues (any refusal)
- Escalates HSQE immediately.
- Deal with Costumer claims connected to non-conform deliveries from Eaton suppliers
- Checking it there are new supplier issues from the plant (through quality systems – Wisper, SAP, other plant used system)
- Contacting suppliers and initiate root cause investigation (following 8D problem solving tool)
- Initiate $500 fee to the supplier, escalate to team lead if supplier is resistant
- Held monthly/weekly teleconference with Eaton production plant to review progress and issues with suppliers.
- If suppliers show low delivery performance – task will be to understand the reasons and drive for improvement.
- Actively supporting PPAP activities and focusing on Process standardization within the EMEA region.
- Manages any system related issues towards plants and suppliers
- Focusing on solving aged cases
- Improves the managed cases at plants (more involvement at dedicated sites)
- Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree
- At least 3 years of experience gained in production / technical area as a Quality Engineer or Quality Technician
- Fluent English (obligatory), French and/or German would be a plus
- Konwledge of Problem Solving Tools
- Familiaritiy with Basic Quality Tools
- MS office knowledge
- Experience from production of one commodity (Machining, Plastic injection, assembly etc.)
- Communication skills verbal and written on horizontal and vertical level
- Drive for results
- Networking skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.