Sematic Hungária is member of Wittur Group which is one of the leading supplier companies in the field of elevator components. Our activities include manufacturing and distributing of elevator doors, assembled elevators, in addition cabins, cabin packages and entrances.
Our dinamically developing company is searching for a committed, practical and results oriented candidate for
Supplier Quality & Development Engineer Electronics & Electric
- Execute audit and qualification processes of potential new suppliers until final approval according to the established corporate processes and decision levels.
- Solve escalated issues from Wittur sites applying negotiation skills, problem solving techniques and close follow up
- Carry out periodical supplier audits evaluate supplier performance and close the gap to Wittur standards.
- Evaluate potential and new supplier capabilities through Supplier Capability Assessments in order to support pre sourcing decisions
- Support the performance improvement process following the identified development plans at the suppliers and involving other Wittur key stakeholders as required.
- Lead the part approval process for new parts or existing parts going through an engineering or supplier change, carrying out the necessary tasks internally and at the supplier according to the corporate processes.
- Lead the problem resolution process for non-conformities triggering all necessary actions at the supplier and at other Wittur key stakeholders.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in a Quality related environment inside an industrial manufacturing or automotive framework.
- Knowledge of electronics and electro mechanics processes, assembly processes, understanding of electronics test procedures.
- University or equivalent degree level of academic education related to the job scope (engineering)
- Flexibility as to resolve external and internal conflict situations.
- Availability to extensive travelling and willing to work in a true international environment
- Business fluent in English, German is beneficial.
- Electrical Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
4400, Nyíregyháza Debreceni út 273.
How to apply/contact information:
If interested in this career opportunity in a new vibrant organization, please submit your cover letter, resume with photo to the email address below.