Supervisor, Requistion to Pay
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
This position is responsible for the supervision of Norway and German team. This role is to supervise the accuracy and the high competency of accounting services performed for the GBSF units.
- Lead a team of ~ 10 professionals with the following activities in scope: Accounts Payable invoice processing, issue resolution, Intercompany accounting, Journal postings & Accruals, GL Account Reconciliation, Month-end Closing,
- Considers the strategic vision of the department in accordance with global directions, corporate standards and business requirements, supports the achievements of the organization’s targets,
- Provides operational support and leadership for the improvement of the quality and productivity of the team’s processes,
- Set individual targets to team members and then measure those and feedback performance levels on individual basis,
- Responsible for the Self-Assessment and the processes to ensure compliance with corporate standards and risk elimination,
- Maintains cooperation with the locations/customers and GBS Regional Hub,
- Provides the required information for locations and keeps close contacts with local finance,
- Ensures efficient and smooth daily operation considering the timeliness and accuracy of the team’s activities,
- Participates in the development of process descriptions/SOPs manuals and integrates all the process improvement changes,
- Finds opportunities of standardizations and new process developments in cooperation with the locations,
- Agrees on location specific needs and processes but strives for standardizations,
- Prepares documentation about testing/result/progress and documents conversions to fulfil internal/external/ICFR audit requirements.
- BSc. Degree in Economics and Business or Finance & Accounting,
- Minimum 3+ years of experience gained in financial areas, high level accounting expertise, and experience in working for a multi-national global company,
- Understanding shared services requirements,
- Knowledge of finance functions, organizational systems and information systems of global corporations and shared services in specific,
- Good managing, initiation, problem solving and communication skills,
- Project management skills for successful implementation of services for new locations are preferred,
- Presentation and communication skills and ability to understand the salient issues of a Service Level Agreements (SLA) and to execute based on its terms,
- Chartered Accountant is an advantage,
- Confident use of MS Office tools and SAP is an advantage,
- Fluent English (oral and written form).
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.