Are you a quick learner with excellent attention to detail, creative thinking and with clear drive for results? If YES, then apply now for the position of
Supervisor Live & Retain (Digital Consumer Care & Communication)
Your role will be:
- CONSUMER CARE & COMMUNICATION Plan, develop and lead projects to Digital Consumer Activities, Communication, Tools and Services as well as support the development of other consumer related plans, ensuring active participation of all relevant departments.
- TOOLS Experience in CRM, SEO, searching for new digital solution that helps to further improve user experience, our communication and services towards our consumers. Briefing and working closely together with 3rd party digital agencies, local IS team and global digital team.
- CONTENT Coordinate 3rd party creative- and digital agencies to develop relevant and educating digital content. Collaborate with other departments, Cluster, Global and other market’s Digital and Consumer Journey teams.
- DEPLOYMENT Work closely with 3rd party suppliers, IS department, other Consumer Journey Teams and Field Force to ensure the proper execution of digital tools and content.
- REPORTING Analyse the results of activities, website, newsletters and prepare appropriate information and recommendations for improvement. Calculate and propose resource requirements and/or other facilities, methods, tools, etc.
- BUDGET Prepare budgets and ensure proper planning and spending, including forecasting. Ensure expenditures are within established parameters, emphasizing cost efficiencies.
We are looking for a candidate with following characteristics:
- University degree; marketing or business field is advantage
- Advanced English and Hungarian language skills
- Min. 3 years of experience from FMCG environment (similar digital commercial/sales position or digital costumer care)
- Experience in SEO, GA, CRM
- Very good analytical skills
- Big advantage is experience in community management, management or co-creation of development, CRM/website system, content, customer program
- High collaboration spirit with a passion for sharing/implementation of best practice
- Detail-oriented and working proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.