Subject Matter Expert (Employee Lifecycle Services) - German speaking
Main tasks including but not limited to:
- Providing advisory customer service on HR related activities and ensuring consistent and reliable service delivery for customers serviced
- Coordinating complex HR requests and being the internal escalation point for HR Specialists
- Supporting Global HR Centers of Excellence in system maintenance activities and support the embedding of the new ways of working
- Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way
- Advising and training stakeholders and newcomers on processes, systems and tools and ensuring data quality
- Ensuring that all relevant process documentation are up to date
- Contributing to projects, system testing and continuous improvement initiatives
What would you bring to our team?
As an ideal team member you would have a diverse background, you are open minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Also, you would have:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills and agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Having a growth mindset (including taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure
- 3-5 years of experience in HR Operations area and/or working experience in service delivery or customer care environment
- HR Generalist know-how
- Knowledge of Workday and related HR Processes (huge advantage)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- 15% travel estimated
Please only join us if you are dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services
In exchange we, at Roche will provide you with:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (3 home office days/week after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested or know a friend who would be interested in the position, please apply online by clicking on the Jelentkezem button below.