We are looking for a
to an international university with students from all over the world.
Are you a person who is always in the flow of events? Yes? Then don’t go further.
If you wish to work in a position where you are in constant contact with students to answer their questions and settle their little problems, then this is the job for You!
Our partner is a distinguished university with an international student community from the top 100 US universities and elsewhere. The new Student Coordinator will be the first point of contact for students in connection with housing, transport and campus life in Budapest.
In addition to this you will have the opportunity to go on a tour to some of the top 100 US universities to accompany our faculty during the trip. You will have the opportunity to hold presentations to students there!
So how do we see our new colleague?
- You feel being in your element when you keep contact with students in all possible channels – phone, email, messenger, hangouts, smoke signals…
- You have a smile to everyone. You are an easy going, kind and all-round person with an „I’m-here-to-help-you” attitude.
- You speak close-to-native English and Hungarian.
- Your problem-solving skills are award winning
- You are precise, nothing slips out of your attention.
- You don’t mind working extra hours if need be, and occasionally on weekends.
- You are familiar with MS Office and Google Docs applications.
What will your tasks be?
- You will provide day to day assistance to students related to their housing, health, safety and wellbeing – this means in practice that you answer all their questions and help solve their problems as fast as possible
- Provide technical assistance to faculty. You help them with IT related issues in the classroom (how to connect projectors to laptops etc.)
- Organize campus events for students and faculty
- Manage office related and other supplies
- Manage social media outlets of the university
- Coordinate the arrival and pick-up of students
- Handle the Moodle platform
- Responsible for Alumni relations and reach-out.
- Perform certain administrative tasks.
What can we offer to You?
- We provide a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with your experience.
- We provide an international, native-English speaking work environment at a high ranking, international university.
- We can offer you a place in our small, welcoming team of enthusiastic and friendly colleagues.
- You have the possibility to travel to the US to visit and hold presentations at the top 100 US universities.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Education, Research, Science
- Learning and Development Coordinator
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication