Do you want to shape a sustainable future?
We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference.
Click here to explore our world and the heart of our operations.
- Maintaining continuous contact with suppliers, requesting bids, developing action plans to continuously reduce purchase prices.
- Negotiating individual and framework contracts.
- Active participation in the optimization of procurement processes.
- Continuous liaison with requisitioners, partner departments, operational purchasers.
- Identifying new suppliers and initiating their inclusion in the system. Represent and explain the company's procurement objectives, policies and processes to new and existing partners.
- Participate in the development of sourcing decisions that contribute to the long-term achievement of the company's strategic objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with procurement KPIs and developing improvements to ensure compliance.
- Requesting quotations from the approved supplier base on demand.
- University degree and at least 3-5 years of experience in procurement
- Experienced in automotive enviroment
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Reliability, punctuality
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of English at negotiation level
- High level of computer skills
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status