Storyboard Artist - No Experience Required
Luftmensch Publishing is aiming to become one of the largest media publishers in the world. Our videos already receive tens of millions of views per month on social media and we are rapidly growing. We make it our mission to engage, inspire and entertain people of all ages, everywhere.
You would create storyboards for cartoons.
- Create storyboard: thumbnail/rough storyboard panels
- Brainstorm ideas to develop visual sequences
- Add emotion and humour to the story's needs
- Maximize entertainment value
- Collaborate with other departments
1. You receive a screenplay
2. Turn screenplay into rough storyboard
3. Send rough storyboard to animators
4. Animators turn rough storyboard into animated storyboard
5. You give feedback on animated storyboard and, if needed, ask for changes
- Strong interest in art, storytelling or film production
- Artistic mind, love for art
- Ability to create emotion, humor, appeal, and action
- Ability to work collaboratively
Preferred (but not required) Qualifications:
- Strong in comedy, action, emotional storytelling, and character interaction
- Drawing skills
- Strong staging, composition and cinematography skills
- Ability to write clear and specific direction on storyboards
- Solid and consistent time-management skills
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Film Production
- professional experience is not required
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Monthly net pay:
300.000 - 1.000.000 Ft
1065 Budapest, Révay köz 4.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can click on the 'Apply' button below and send us your portfolio, resume, CV or simply a letter telling us why you would be the right fit for the position. We will contact you in case we are ready to invite you for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in our company and vacancies and don't hesitate to ask us any questions.