Storage Systems Analyst
Unisys is a global information technology company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets.
Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software.
About the role
As part of our drive to develop and enhance our technical support offering from our Budapest office we are recruiting for a Storage Systems Analyst.
Working as part of a small but growing team your duties will include:
- Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation.
- Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems.
- Escalation to Vendor (Level 4) support when required to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Timely generation of customer facing incident reports
- Conduct regular live client support visits to maintain technical relationship, review operational reports, assess general IT infrastructure health, take deeper dives into outstanding technical issues, conduct trend analysis on top failure modes and diagnose to full root cause corrective action.
- Maintaining the highest level of industry certification and knowledge.
- Ability to architect, build, maintain, and enhance our current managed service offerings and infrastructure.
You will be an experienced Systems Analyst with 8+ years experience gained in the field of storage analysis and end user technology services. You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in Administration/ Design and Implementation on NetApp FAS and IBM XIV / N-Series and DS Series Storage
- Experience in implementing complex virtualization solutions using VMware vSphere with clustered storage, with high availability capabilities such as vMotion, fault tolerance and SRM
- VCP5 VMware certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience using an ITIL based ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated Root Cause Correct Action analysis, report generation, and presentation to customers.
Certifications in the following are desirable but not essential.
Why Unisys ?
We are developing our technical support capability within our central Budapest office. This team has the opportunity to grow as we progress and the potential to work with a number of our major global and European clients. As an employer we will offer career opportunities that encourage learning, promote growth and develop your talent to its fullest. Unisys Budapest is a certified ITIL training center with an appetite to support you in your growth through in house learning courses and certifications. Join us and you will have the opportunity to make an impact and grow professionally!”
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.