KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.700 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries.
Station Manager (m/f/d)
Field of Work: Breeding stations
Kozarmisleny, Baranya, HU
We are looking for a Station Manager (m/f/d) to coordinate all the activities of the breeding station in Kozármisleny within KWS Magyarország Kft. This exciting role is a full time permanent position available at the earliest possible date.
These will be your main responsabilities:
- Management and steering of the technical staff of the station
- Management and control of the production crops
- Organization and monitorization of all activities in the station for all crops & tracking of performance.
- Secure administrative tasks with Business Partners
- Align with other stations/managers and drive process standardization
- Make proposals to increase productivity
- Responsible for the short and and mid-term planning (budget, investments, staff)
- Assure an efficient organization of the breeding station
- Studies: BsC/MA in Agricultural Science
- Several years experience in the areas of experimentation, breeding or production
- Experience in managing teams, projects and resources
- Qualitative and proactive communication as well as good interpersonal skills
- Rigor and organization
- Technical skills
- Customer focus, self-control and being resilient
- Problem solving mentality
- Progressive way of thinking
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Driving license category B (forklift & truck would be of advantage)
- Manufacturing, Production
- Production Control
- Environment, Agriculture
Did we spark your interest?
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!