Staff Software Engineer
Role Summary/Purpose :
Responsible for designing and programming a module and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Be responsible for what you own and create
- Be able to write maintainable, clean code
- Be able to write higher level tests for the modules you’re responsible for
- Be able to own a complete part of product implementation
- Be able to think in a long term manner when facing technological challenges
- Be able to proactively mentor colleagues, explain best practices and technical concepts
- Be able to have a high level insight on the architecture and influence higher level decisions for the team
- Be confident on low level technical design and decisions (based on good understanding of high level design)
- Be able to give estimation, racionalitate and alternatives to business
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Strong experience in Java based Spring microservices or Angular2+ based frontend development
- Know how to use git version control
- Intermediate+ verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in using Cloud Services (AWS prefered)
- Experience with high level test implementation (system integration, end-to-end)
- „Can do, will do” attitude
- Loves challenges
- Has positive, proactive attitude
- Team player
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
„Hungarian and American software engineers of GE Healthcare developed the analytic management system of the Olympic Winter Games.
Designed in partnership with the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the digital analytical system allows doctors and healthcare professionals get real-time data on the health status, injuries and possible illness of the competitors.
The system will be used by the International Olympic Committee at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games as well.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.