Sr. Associate, Sales Support
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for an energetic Senior Sales Support Associate to join our growing team!
You will be a partner to the EU Sales team and work directly with our customers to support their Veeva software subscriptions orders. Our ideal candidate is a motivated, goal oriented and energetic individual who is interested in developing sales support and customer service best practices.
Please note that Veeva will only consider applications from individuals that are already eligible to work within the EU.
What You’ll Do
- Build trusted relationships through direct communication with Veeva sales, finance and operations teams and also with the customer
- Create and process subscription and renewals opportunities and quotes in a timely and accurate manner
- Answer customer questions about the order process and provisioning status
- Collect relevant documentation to close out opportunities
- Daily navigation of Salesforce, including, but not limited to - creating opportunities, running reports, searching for current orders, and building quotes
- Working on special projects, as needed
- University degree (BA, BSc, BBA) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in a sales or customer support environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Experience working in SalesForce or other CRM system
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Enjoy solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Fluency in another European language (German, Spanish, Italian, French)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Cafeteria package
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- 5-10 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Telecommuting/working from home
XII. kerület, Budapest 1123, Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.
We provide home office and video conference interviews in the current situation. We are hiring continuously with online on-boarding.