SQL/Business Intelligence Reporting Specialist
KPMG GLOBAL SERVICES HUNGARY
The services include European VAT compliance for multinational clients in the retail, automotive, energy, real estate, information, communication and entertainment sectors. The center covers more than 35 countries with relevant language and technical skills and is focused on enhancing added value for clients.
What we offer
- Challenging and exciting work in a young, dynamic and vibrant international firm
- Opportunity for personal development and learning - both on the job and through formal training.
- Working from home opportunity (1 day/week)
- Regular company and team events
- Develop and maintain client facing and internal business intelligence reports related to VAT compliance
- Write complex (sometimes dynamic) queries in T-SQL
- Take ownership of our VAT data processing processes, study and rethink our current solutions
- Optimize current solutions, identify and manage redundant or obsolete datasets/reports
- Understand ERP data and business flow fundamentals
- Prepare supporting material e.g. statistics, narratives, etc. for our data products
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Analytical mindset
- Proactivity and curiosity
- Great team-work and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in SSRS or Tableau
- Strong communication skills in English
- MSc. or BSc in IT (preferably business informatics) area
- Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with ETLs e.g. SSIS, Alteryx, etc.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 31.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and/or Hungarian CVs.