SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer)
We are looking for you, if:
- you would like to contribute to production of Safety category products with your professional skills
- you would like to know more about the operation and process in 100 years old multinational, automotive company
- you would like to work in a global organization
What main tasks will you meet during your daily work?
- Ensures supplier's long-term solutions for nonconformities are implemented
- Conduct regular system and process audits at suppliers, according to an established audit schedule; Safety Parts and Suppliers with C-rankings supplier to be audited annually
- Responsible for product and process assurance in new projects (new supplier and/or new product)
- Responsible for participating in local supplier monitoring model Supplier Chain Improvement Program
- Be an active member of the sourcing team during the Supplier Selection process (conduct supplier pre-audits and supplier evaluation in CMT projects, in accordance with the Global Sourcing Process) to secure supplier fulfill company’s requirements
- Ensure supplier meet the standard acceptance criteria what is required for a CMT project
- For nominated supplier/s have full accountability to solve the quality related issues within timely manner
We think that to be successful in this position you need:
- University or bachelor's degree in engineering or other relevant training in combination with at least 5 years experience in the field of Supplier Quality Assurance or Quality Assurance
- High Competence and experience of quality systems TS16949 and ISO 14001
- High Competence of AIAG’s core tools. APQP, PPAP. FMEA, MSA, and SPC. Documented knowledge of e.g. Lean Manufacturing systems including standardized work, overall equipment efficiency (OEE), single minute exchange of dies (SMED, tact time, real time management, consumption controlled inventory, balanced and level work flows, kaizen events, 5S methodology, seven forms of waste and Six Sigma Green Belt education
- Certified 2nd party auditor according IATF requirements including AIAG.
- Documented knowledge of core tools, i.e., 8D-report, VA/VE, Fish bone analysis
- Strong English language knowledge is a must
- Must be a critical thinker and active listener with good time management skills in order to work with Suppliers and Project Management teams
What can we offer?
- Competitive reward package
- Commuting allowance
- Quarterly bonus
- Opportunity of yearly salary increase
- Flexible working time, opportunity of working from home
- Professional and non-professional trainings
Our strengths: teamwork, the fun and pleasant working environment and Swedish corporate culture.
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Szentlőrinckáta, 2255 Dózsa György út 93.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your CV in English with the position name in the subject (“SQE”) via "jelentkezem" button or to our address: Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.