Specialist, Service Now Application Management
Székesfehérvár or Budapest
The GBS IT Infrastructure Services organization focuses on delivering mandatory infrastructure services on an efficient and effective way, secures necessary capabilities and knowledge at the required capacity to provide corporate-wide stable and robust services. ServiceNow will be a key application for the delivery of GBS services going forward - parts of IT and Finance have already being implemented on the plat-form.
To support the further expansion of the Enterprise Service Management scope, we are looking for a Service Now Application Management Specialist who will be working in an Enterprise Service Management team within GBS Infrastructure Services, interfacing the whole of the Hydro organization.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Application Management is responsible for Business Relationship Management throughout the ServiceNow lifecycle; service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation, continual service and improvement.
Main tasks will be:
- Be responsible for functional support and day to day operation of the ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management solutions
- Be single point of contact between ServiceNow potential- and existing customers and external service provider delivering ServiceNow application support
- Conduct ServiceNow training
- Be responsible for test management including planning and execution
- Participate in continuous improvements activities together with CSI manager/process managers
- Support estimation of ServiceNow enhancements and cost follow up
- Support customers in using ServiceNow in an effective and efficient way, including increasing customers process maturity through more advanced and expanded ServiceNow usage
- Support customers with ServiceNow related business cases. Translate customer needs and requirements into best possible, standard ServiceNow solutions
- University degree in IT, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with IT application management preferably for ITSM solutions (ServiceNow or others)
- ITIL Foundation as a minimum
- High customer and service orientation
- Service minded
- Result-oriented and structured
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Others perceive you as open, collaborative, and trustworthy, and you communicate effectively and professional with all levels of an organization
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Expect frequent present in Szekesfehervar (1-2 days per week)
Upload the Hungarian and English CV.