Specialist, SAP Integration
According to your preference, you may choose our Budapest or Székesfehérvár office as your place of work.
The SAP Interface specialist is an SAP Expert with SAP functional, technical and integration background.
SAP Interface specialist is considered as the “go-to” person when the S4/HANA SAP and other systems need to be connected for data exchange.
He/she is accountable for the following tasks within the SAP Rollout Projects:
- Propose technical integration landscape based on SAP template and local IT/business requirements
- Leading creation of interface specifications, working with SAP Solution SME-s and ABAP developers
- Configuring interfaces in SAP, working with middleware and legacy IT experts on connection, configuration and mapping tasks
- Leading technical interface testing and support business testing
- Supporting go-live and hand over product to support
- He/she tightly collaborates with technical and functional contacts of SAP and systems connected to ensure end-to-end interface functionality
- Interface specialist supports multiple SAP rollout projects, not dedicated resource for a single country
- Five years plus working with SAP ECC6 or S4H in a hands-on project environment
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle in multina-tional environment
- Experience with core SAP modules and SAP configuration (FI, MM)
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Experience integrating SAP with different IT systems, as well as working with integration tools (IDOC, middleware technologies)
- Understanding SAP architecture, ability to read ABAP code (no programming)
- College or University (IT/Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)