Specialist – IT – eCommerce (Order Center) Functional Analysis
Location: Hungary - Budapest
The primary responsibility of the Functional Analyst is to work with global business teams, functional teams, project deployment teams, and IT staff to design, develop, implement and drive adoption of global eCommerce solutions.
The Functional Analyst will work with Eaton business leads and directly with Eaton customers to identify opportunities and to onboard customers to standard eCommerce solutions while ensuring a high level of adoption across multiple geographic regions.
Work with multiple IT teams to further to design & deploy standard eCommerce capabilities where they are not available today. Help create and drive global solutions to increase and improve eCommerce usage across Eaton businesses globally.
The Functional Analyst will also work with project teams and IT staff to support the entire systems lifecycle and will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of program artifacts that define the standard features and methodology for deploying eCommerce applications. These artifacts include program playbooks, roadmaps and status reports.
The successful candidate will draw heavily on eCommerce, analyst, project management, business development, and customer relationship management experiences to ensure success.
- Drives implementation/enhancement projects for target system using Eaton standard delivery tools and processes.
- Develops strategy for improving usage and performance of Eaton’s eCommerce platform.
- Utilizes customer-facing relational and communication skills to build customer relationships and drive eCommerce implementation and utilization.
- Partners with business users and customers/vendors on requirements, processes & systems.
- Participates in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
- Helps manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- Gathers requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Management of approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope.
- Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
- Completes project-related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
- Participates in unit testing, integration testing, level 3 support and review of training materials.
- Supports user acceptance testing events and schedules.
- Responsible for intermediate level system configurations.
- Prepares and provides training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
- Facilitates regression testing for global solutions as needed prior to migrating to productive system
- Effectively communicates the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Applies business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for the system.
- Identifies opportunities to grow standard eCommerce capabilities and usage across businesses and geographic regions.
- Identifies product and process enhancements that will further drive eCommerce adoption.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ relevant experience.
- Completed numerous full life-cycle (design, build, test, deploy) projects.
- Functional expertise with eCommerce platforms and software.
- Functional expertise with Oracle or SAP.
- Strong customer-facing experience (e.g. sales, business development, communication).
- Business experience with any/all of the functions touched by eCommerce (sales, production, customer service, marketing channel, marketing product management).
- Knowledge of project management disciplines, Eaton’s PROLaunch methodology or other Project Management and System Development Lifecycle Methodologies (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills (English), both written and verbal at all levels of the organization. This position will often work with both Senior Business Leadership and Senior I.T. Leadership.
- Solid critical thinking/analytical and problem solving skills in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills including facilitation and negotiation, ability to lead and influence others, and the ability to effectively interface and work with a wide variety of people.
- Knowledge and application of several business analysis techniques including, benchmarking, brainstorming, business rule analysis, data flow diagramming, data modeling, process modeling or decomposition, metrics and key performance indicators, prototyping, risk analysis, root cause analysis, and/or scenario and use case development.
- Ability to coordinate and/or lead many activities on a small, medium and large scale projects.
- Must work independently. Ability to estimate project work, define business requirements planning and approach, stakeholder assessment, plan, facilities and requirements elicitation.
- Ability to prepare documentation, perform document analysis, data flow diagrams, perform documentation analysis, interviews, observation, walkthroughs and SWOT analysis.
- Must be able to fluidly work between IT, internal business stakeholders, and customers.
- Experience with product information management (PIM) & data security management
- Green Belt in Six Sigma.
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Project Management
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.