Specialist, Cloud Technology
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
Cloud Technology specialist, working as part of the Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) Cloud Team. Ensure cloud adoption, automated operations and development of Hydro’s cloud platforms and solutions, with high degree of automated mindset and operations (DevOps).
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Technical responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of Hydro’s IaaS and PaaS cloud platforms. This includes Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- Working closely with service providers to ensure stable and automated operations. Drive continuous improvement across Hydro’s cloud platforms,
- Support cloud projects and initiatives within the business, ensuring business value by utilizing cloud technologies (cloud adoption),
- Securing high degree of automation and self-service for all cloud platforms.
- At least 3 years of working experience with IT Cloud technology,
- At least 3 years technical bachelor’s University degree,
- Experience with practical ITSM/ITIL tools and processes,
- Experience with scripting and automation (DevOps),
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services,
- Motivated, forward leaning and natural urge to “do things better”,
- Work independent, driving cloud adoption and cloud platforms forward,
- Ability to work in a true global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Customer oriented people skills and experience in delivering technical IT services,
- Fluency in English.
Upload the Hungarian and English CV.