We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our COCO function Team and advance your career as a
SPANISH-SPEAKING RETAIL SITE SPECIALIST
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Demonstrate deep understanding of specific key account customers, processes/systems and act as an escalation point (working with Customer Service Support Teams) of contact for any verbal or written form of inquiries from external and internal customers and third parties
- Get along with partners in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and raise concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines
- Build and develop strong business relationships with relevant stakeholders and internal business partners
- Drive, supervise, and review customer service operations for customers and business
- Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, maintenance, and updates while maintaining data security.
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems
- Plan, implement and support operational optimization, continuous improvement, and business excellence-oriented projects and initiatives. Support the development of a continuous improvement culture throughout immediate teams.
- Participate in Customer Service and Business-driven projects providing process input to project management ensuring that outcomes meet operational capability.
- Manage accruals and reconciliations at month-end and year-end close for the business commercial processes and align with the finance team
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must
- High understanding of the business requirements and strategy
- Good understanding of cross-service functions relating to the business commercial activities, such as finance and purchase to pay
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Packages (Excel & Word) and show an intermediate level aptitude for CRM systems/applications
- Excellent Customer Service skills towards both internal and external partners
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
- Capability to work in a team or individually if required
- Ability to keep deadlines whilst under pressure without compromising accuracy
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Spanish (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!