Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
Spanish Speaking Lead Management Specialist
We invite you to join _VOIS to build a future together, in a position where you can learn new things every day and have contact with the different business units of the company, as well as related institutions and public bodies.
We are transforming the world of digital sales – and for that we need visionaries and challengers. People who dream it and then go for it. We are looking for an energetic Specialist to join us.
If you have the drive, we’ve got the potential. If you have the knowledge, we’ve got the solution.
Why you will love your job:
- Collecting leads generated through digital platforms (Web / RRSS / Digital Events (Webinars), email marketing,)
- Qualifying leads by contacting customers who have shown interest via digital channels
- Identifying sales opportunities in the first contact with the customer
- Transferring commercial and qualified leads to the sales team through defined process
- Following up and managing end-to end the status of the leads and opportunities generated in its case
- Identifying possible improvements in the process of capturing and generating digital leads
What you will bring to the team:
- 1+ year of experience in the B2B Sales field / digital Marketing background
- Enthusiasm for Technology and familiarity with digital Marketing (Direct marketing, RRSS)
- Telco sector knowledge is a huge advantage
- Close to native Spanish language knowledge and intermediate English knowledge
- Sales CRMs and Telesales tools knowledge is preferred (Sales Force, Odylo, Avaya, Eloqua)
- Excellent communication skills and self- starter attitude
- Proactive problem solving skills towards continuous improvement
The benefits you will enjoy:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Spanish (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!