Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump and motor manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Sourcing Sustainability Specialist
What do we offer?
Are you highly committed to your job when working in a cross-organizational team while also focusing on details as a specialist? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within a company who is strongly engaged to become pioneer in Sustainable Sourcing.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a Sourcing Sustainability Specialist, you become member of a global organization in Purchasing Excellence. You will also be part of a project team where you will be leading and coordinating with a support of colleagues a roll-out of the new digital solutions supporting sustainability initiatives and goals Grundfos has set.
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team and you will have a proper introduction and full support.
What is the job about?
The key purpose of the role is to integrate sustainability in our sourcing strategies, processes and every day decisions in Group Purchasing in order to create a low-risk, sustainable supplier base that is adherent to our Supplier Code of Conduct. Strong project management skills are a must as well as excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders in order to lead and constantly develop our sustainable agenda. The job requires collaboration with different departments and to act as a main point of contact for suppliers and external stakeholders in relation to our sustainable supply chain activities. An in-depth knowledge of current sustainability trends, environmental practices and climate impact initiatives is essential in order to lead our projects with a broader vision. If you are passionate about infusing sustainability into the corporate environment in a wider scale, then this is a perfect fit for you.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Develop sustainability frameworks and design strategies for multiple scales of projects relates to Purchasing
- Drive, improve the toolbox for environmental and social impact assessments with Vendors
- Research, continuously benchmark the industry in lately developed and rolled out tools and processes are in place supporting “Green Supply Chain” initiatives
- Track sustainability program metrics and communicate program status to internal stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and Improve the framework and tools managing Chemical compliance, Conflict Minerals in Purchasing organization
- Serve as a resource for sustainability pilots, programs, and related initiatives in a cross functional collaboration with EHS and Human Rights
- Improve further a clear sourcing sustainability measurement, metrics and protocols, including CDP, CSR Compliance, science-based targets, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Provide proactive risk intelligence and insights to the organization to drive updates to Target’s policies and goals.
- Monitor and learn from industry peers and international standard setting bodies.
What do you need to apply?
- Degrees with a focus on environmental science, environmental health, sustainability, international relations, public policy, or supply chain management
- Proficient in English (C2 is preferred)
- 3+ Years relevant experience
- Advanced in using the Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability is a must
- Strong analytical skills, with the capacity to analyze data, identify key insights, and summarize findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills with colleagues and vendors of all levels
- Ability to handle multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Energetic team player who is proactive, curious, and eager to learn
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Environment, Agriculture
- Environmental Protection, Water Management
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Manufacturing, Production
- Health and Safety Management, Security Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on "Jelentkezem’ button.