If you are interested in the position – then APPLY!
SOLUTION ENGINEER (BUDAPEST)
Why to apply?
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow
- Innovative high-tech environment
- Trvavel opportunities
What will be your tasks?
- Having end-to-end responsibility for the solutions we establish
- Focusing solutions on containerized workflows
- Including alternative and cutting edge solutions in decision-making
- Consulting with stakeholders in several areas (customer service, technical implementation, operation, knowledge sharing)
- Automating as much as possible (and make sense)
What will be expected of you?
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux distributions
- Master complex network architectures
- Familiar with modern devops toolsets (e.g. docker, k8s, IaC, ansible)
- Experience with PaaS building blocks
- Willingness to travel : up to 15%
- Understand different development best practices and methods (e.g. CI/CD, git workflows)
- Fluent English (intermediate)
- Red Hat OpenShift knowhow
- Any programing skill (e.g. python, golang)
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
Apply via „Jelentkezem” button underneath!