Solution Architect (Infrastructure Engineering)
Solution Architect works primarily in projects impacting as-is IT architecture, performs the necessary architecture analysis and designs tasks related to the development of scope of work, makes sure that solution is aligned to target architecture and architectural guidelines are kept.
Infrastructure Engineer cooperates with Domain and Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts by supporting development (including devops) related activities by focusing on IT infrastructure requirements and patterns with respect to enterprise scale storage area networks, server virtualization technologies and other implementation aspects of IT and network hardware elements. Infrastructure Engineer provides consultancy to stakeholders and advocates and acts for IT Operations’ interests in projects.
The infrastructure engineer is also responsible for supporting strategy and design activities related to the IT infrastructure elements of our both legacy and modernized IT systems (CI/CD).
- Challenge business requirements to find the right balance of business benefits and IT cost/complexity level.
- Break down functional and non-functional business requirements into high level system requirements, covering functionality, data, interface and infrastructure aspect of systems.
- Evaluate and select new infrastructure components (if needed) in accordance with domain blueprints.
- Cooperate with Domain, Infrastructure and Solution Architects
Engineering activities include:
- Design, deploy, automate, maintain, troubleshoot and improve infrastructure used by agile software development teams
- Design and coordinate existing network, server and SAN infrastructure
- Design and develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Develop continuous delivery pipeline in private cloud environment, operate and maintain delivery processes
- Work closely with agile development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with scale/performance and operability in mind
- Manage the backups of the infrastructure
- Handle the support tickets related to configuration changes
- Manage applications running in the cloud (AWS)
Do not hesitate to apply if you have/are:
- 4-5 years IT operational experience with Linux platforms
- High level knowledge of virtualization and monitoring systems
- Higher level of configuration knowledge (AD, AAD, Windows Servers, Azure, O365, MS System Center products, etc.)
- Experience with networking and network/system security
- Proficiency in network hardware and technologies, in shared storage technologies and in Microsoft or Linux operating systems
- AppServer / microservice knowledge troubleshooting experience
- Base knowledge about event / message driven systems
- Good communication skills in English and in Hungarian
Why You should choose us?
You can have a real impact on the success of a multinational company, moreover, in an industry where mobile technologies and digital innovations are at their turn. In addition to the fix, announced payment and the performance bonus, you get a benefit package of 700,000 HUF per year. It is natural that you get a business laptop and company mobile with unlimited internet access. Our headquarters in Hungary is waiting for you in one of the most modern environment.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
Törökbálint, 2045 Pannon út 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.