Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Now you have the opportunity to join our continuously growing "Airline Competence Consulting" team of Lufthansa Systems Hungária! As a Solution Architect/ Consultant you will participate in various Hungary and Germany-based IT projects within the airline domain
As a Solution Architect you will focus on supporting customers of Lufthansa Systems in their software implementation projects by providing them consultancy in architectural planning and solution design, consistently refining the practice of architecture across the organization, working closely with multiple teams and leaders.
You will build consensus and drive collaboration through servant leadership across multiple solution groups as a key member of the LSYH Consultancy team.
Your ability to connect technology with measurable business value will be critical in this role. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
- Participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives
- Facilitate integration, alignment and excellent communication across different stakeholder groups at customer side
- Effectively present and explain complex technical matters for stakeholders with different technical knowledge level
- Provide educational/mentoring resources to architecture and engineering teams
- Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- MSc degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Willingness to work abroad (mostly in Germany up to 90% of time)
- More than 5 years total software development experience required with solid knowledge of
- full development life cycle
- design and development of Java Enterprise Applications
- leading in the design and implementation of Development, Application, and Data Architectures
- A solid understanding of the solutions architecture of consumer-scale web solutions, distributed systems integration, service oriented architecture is a must
- Proficient in J2EE design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture
- Excellent technical communication in a variety of modes
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making, and an appropriate sense of urgency for driving process towards quality architecture deliverables
Nice to have
- Experience in analysis and problem solving, understanding the business, identifying issues, developing hypotheses, synthesizing data, drawing conclusions and recommending solutions
Required for employment
- Certificate of good conduct
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
What does a member of your future team think?
"Even though Lufthansa Systems itself is really close to air travel, our consultants have the option of getting into the airlines themselves.
It is interesting to experience how information systems, projects work at various airlines, with all their beauty and challenges. You don't often get such opportunities if you work for an average developer company.
Those who join our team have a good chance that they will soon find themselves in a foreign project, thus most of their direct co-workers will come from foreign projects, not from the team in Budapest. Each of us has lived through the changes brought about by a position of this type, so we can help the new colleague with lots of personal experiences. What each of our new entrants has to be prepared for is lots of travel that the individual projects involve."
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1117, Neumann János utca 1.
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem/Apply” button underneath.