ZF Hungária Kft. is searching for experienced colleague for the following position:
- Supports business processes by providing IT standard solutions and initiating as well as supporting software development projects in the area of Quality
- Understands business processes as well as needs, isolates key issues and reviews possible IT solutions and developments as part of complex IT analysis. Development and validation of IT concepts.
- Qualified consulting of our Business-Partners regarding strategy compliant implementation as well as usage of provided IT solutions. Initiating and supporting of IT software development and rollout projects.
- Interfaces with business owners and developers to document and translate business requirements into functional requirements as well as system specifications.
- Planning and/or leading IT projects or sub work packages by considering economical as well as technical goals and guidelines.
- Collaboration with IT development teams at different locations and regions in order to ensure global requirements engineering for our strategic products
- Collaboration in IT innovation projects with the challenge to investigate new developments regarding the beneficial usage within ZF
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or engineering is required;
- Knowledge of classic and agile project and software development methodologies;
- Experience with business requirements engineering as well as in project management;
- 3 years of work experience as a solutions analyst, system analyst, business analyst or similar roles is required;
- Ability to develop process flow diagrams, document business requirements (use cases), and document test/validation scripts.
- Programming languages are an advantage (ABAP, C#, Java, HTML5)
- Critical and analytical thinking, communication, and research skills
- English speaking and writing skills
- Team player and highly self-organized
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements
- Home office work
- School start support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!