We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our extraordinary team?
Join our Team and advance your career as a
- Assist with the breakdown of product backlog items into functional product requirements and provide expertise on how the user stories will be implemented. Including creating user stories for features and defining tasks, as required
- Understand, adopt and embrace agile principles and agile ways of working.
- Engage with the relevant stakeholders to understand, analyze and assess business requirements.
- Prepare solution design for areas of specialism.
- Investigate, evaluate and propose solution options.
- Prototype solution design for review with business stakeholders.
- Create and maintain high quality solution design.
- Review solution designs to ensure global process design governance policies are adhered to, and that solutions comply with corporate governance and external regulatory bodies.
- Ensure options and recommendations for solution design are discussed with business stakeholders and presented to the relevant governance forum.
- Ensure technical designs are reviewed and appropriately stored
- Define the unit testing requirements for the solution and review and signoff on the execution.
- Provide subject matter expertise to develop/maintain process maps and standard operating procedures.
- Proactively identify opportunities for product/solution improvement and add these to the product backlog for discussion, consideration and prioritization by the product owner.
- Provide consultancy and solutions for business change.
- Ensure design documentation and training materials are up to date.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support Communities of Practice.
- Support process review sessions for the business, providing detailed system solution knowledge, to assist in identifying opportunities for re-alignment and standardization.
- Provide functional subject matter expert input and involvement in major incident resolution as required.
We have the following requirements:
- Suitably qualified professional with degree or similar education background.
- Advanced knowledge of Cash & Banking, Accounts Receivable and Credit Processes in SAP from a user perspective
- 3+ years of experience of system design
- 3+ years of Cash & Banking, Accounts Receivable and Credit functionality and configuration.
- Proficiency in English
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex processes and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Passion and experience in capturing business requirements and improving processes and systems.
- General understanding of systems deployment activities.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Desirable: 5+ years of relevant work experience with systems and process design.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!