Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
SOHO-SME Sales Performance Analyst - 264076
for our SOHO-SME Sales and Marketing Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
To develop and maintain SOHO-SME sales reporting and performance monitoring system in order the directorate can manage its sales channels, ie. increase efficiency, exploit opportunities, generate new business ideas/areas for development and improve performance management.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Build up SOHO-SME sales reporting system
- Analyse performance within the SOHO&SME sales organisation and its sales channels
- Make sales forecasts
- Support sales managers with key business analyses
- Identify available data sources that can be used to better understand performance outcomes
- Collect requirements, do research and collect data
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data, control quality of data, identify any errors that effect the system, develop tools and models to improve outcomes
- Prepare and develop reports, dashboards, calculating and analyisis models
- Develop reports using Business Intelligence and IT
- Design, management and maintenance of measurement models for SOHO&SME sales performance
- Evaluation of performance reports with improvement suggestions where needed
- Analysis and optimization of end-to-end sales operations
We are looking for you if you have:
- University or College degree
- Intermediate English language skills
- Min 3-year-experience in reporting or analyst function preferably in multinational business environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint,
- Proven experience of analytical and statistical techniques
- Problem-solving focused
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations/challenges
- Able to think in systems, strong analytical skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.