Start something big today. Apply as:
Software Tool Developer (Matlab) for Automotive and Consumer Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big
- Development of software tools for automotive and consumer electronics
- Continuous development of tool for automatic transfer of MEMS Design Information to Layout Information
- Project coordination of software development project for different MEMS-product fields, including requirement engineering, task coordination, active communication in international team and release management
- Programming of software tool in MATLAB
- Programming of graphical interface in JAVA
What distinguishes you
- Physicist, mechanical engineer or similar engineering discipline
- Deep programing knowledge in Matlab
- Good communication skill in English in oral and written form,
- Systematic, analytic way of thinking
- Good teamwork and flexibility
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Requirement engineering and project coordination experience is an advantage
- knowledge in MEMS is an advantage
- JAVA programming skills are an advantage
- FEM basic understanding is an advantage
- German knowledge is an advantage
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.