Start something big today. Apply as:
Software Tool Developer for E-Mobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big
- Development / implementation of new technical concepts
- Responsibility for design, implementation, test and release of SW tools
- Analysis of interoperability with other tools
- Estimating and planning of development efforts, creating time plans, risk assessments
- Validating the SW tools using automated test strategies
- Develop and implement SW tool requirements
- New development, improvements and maintenance of SW tools
What distinguishes you
- BSc / MSc Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Science, Natural Sciences
- Very good knowledge of development environments Visual Studio and / or Eclipse
- Very good knowledge in software development processes
- Deep knowledge of ECU and embedded software architectures
- Solid experience in client / server development (REST and REST server (e.g., Springboot), Angular or similar frameworks, EE, Node.JS)
- Good English language skills
- Ability to design an effective and efficient process organization
- Ability to strategically, problem-solving and entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Distinctive analytical thinking
- Very strong communication and team skills
- Distinctive, self-reliant and responsible way of working
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.