is looking for
a Software Tester
We work primarily with Hungarian enterprise clients, providing creative solutions and programming expertise for innovative and technology intensive projects.
We are real practitioners of Agile and Lean software and product development methods, continuously improving ourselves and our processes focusing on continuously delivering real value to our customers while taking quality assurance very seriously (automated testing, continuous integration, etc.).
The ideal candidate has strong analytical and communication skills, being able to identify the simple and distinct features of a seemingly complex application. Also must be an everyday advanced PC user, who is familiar with the basic concepts of desktop (Microsoft Windows) and web applications.
Your job would involve top of the line software quality assurance using best QA practices and the latest related technologies: Jira, Git, Bamboo, Automated test environment, etc.
Your task would include:
- Analyzing users stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Prepare and execute manual and automated test plans for our products
- Provide support and documentation
- Be part of a real Scrum team who works hard to realize ideas of their own and of their clients together
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with desktop and web application concepts from end user perspective
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
Why you should work with us:
- Big clients, mature technologies where you can learn a lot about the industry standards along with…
- Challenging, inspiring green field projects (variety)
- Cutting-edge technology and methodology (agility in practice)
- Flexible working hours, no overtime (time for your private life)
- Great work environment
- top of the line PCs and office
- near Metro 3, Duna Plaza, Tesco
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.