Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Software Test Engineer
Budapest Technology Center is the central site of 2G/3G/VoLTE Mobile Core development within Nokia. Mobile Core is the heart of mobile telecommunication systems, controlling the traffic generated by mobile users. Now we are searching for enthusiastic and adventuresome experienced and junior engineers who would like to participate in the development, testing and maintenance of this system that is used by around 2 billion people in the world. If your application is accepted your everyday work will influence every 4th call that is made all around our globe.
- Work in a Scrum Team responsible for end to end new feature component development and maintenance of MSS or MGW Product
- Automated Test Case and documentation creation based on the Test Plan
- Participation in Test Planning
- Test Step creation, if a new feature requires it
- Education: BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Engineering or related fields
- Understanding Complex Systems
- Experience with at least one general purpose programming language: Python, Pearl etc.
- Testing knowledge is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English, both in spoken and written form
- Attention to details
- Keeping deadlines
- Team player
- Passion for Quality
- Experience and familiarity with 2G/3G/Voice over LTE systems and IP/Cloud technologies is an advantage.
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.