Start something big today. Apply as:
Software Test Engineer for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big:
- Developing automated tests for automotive products
- Verification of software changes (black-box testing) based on customer specifications
- Constant optimisation and improvement of testing methods and verification processes
- Active communication and alignment with the development area
- Building testing- and measurement environments
- Defining manual and automatic test cases based on customer specifications
- Evaluation and documentation of measurement results
What distinguishes you:
- Bsc/Msc in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
- C/C++/Phyton programming or test automation (e.g.LabView) skills
- Experience with embedded systems
- Knowledge of measurement and testing processes
- Ability to work independently, with an analytical mind-set
- Ability to cooperate with an international team
- Active English language knowledge
What gives you further advantages:
- ISTQB exam
- Experience with standard automotive communication protocols (CAN, FlexRay)
- German language knowledge
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!