FOR OUR SZEGED OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Software Test Automation Engineer
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
ABOUT EPAM HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary, currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
For our Szeged office, we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer.
- Create automated script using existing test automation FW
- Take part in test case design for GUI and API applications
- Test case optimization
- Supporting CI/CD pipeline
- Test result analysis
- Take part in manual functional testing activities in case of a need
- Experienced with at least one programming language (preferably Java)
- Experience with build tools
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (TestNG, JUnit)
- Experience with GUI test automation (Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience in different test automation approached (e.g. BDD, DDT, KDT)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Good English – be able to communicate in written and verbal form
- Easy communicator
- Fits into teamwork
- Can follow helping guidance
- Not scared of assisted individual work or ask for help and raise questions
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with API (REST and/or SOAP) testing
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity)
- ISTQB Certification
- Work in a great international team
- Growth in test automation
- Competitive salary and benefits
EPAM SZEGED OFFICE:
Római krt 21 SZEGED, H-6723, Hungary
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384