Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Our prestigious client works in the printing industry and expands its existing operation in Budapest. The Proposal Desk Manager will support the Proposal Desk team composed of Bid Managers and Local Content Managers. Both deal mainly with the coordination and production of proposals in direct support of the Sales teams.
Software Solutions Support Agent
- Quickly recognize the product/solution maintaining confidence with customer
- Assess urgency with the customer and apply judgment to set the priority of the issue
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers
- Quickly leverage information about customer environment, configuration, history of troubleshooting
- Recreate issues when appropriate in local testing environment
- Guide customers through steps required to gather information for troubleshooting or problem resolution, such as logs needed for escalation
- Narrow down problematic area of the solution to a specific component, routing to hardware or software Technical Support Center agents when applicable.
- Apply a systematic approach to problem solving through analysis of the problem and evaluation of alternative solutions
- Provide correct information and high-quality resolution for customer questions/issues
- Escalate rapidly and within SLA to Level 3 ( Solutions Engineer) if unable to find a resolution or issue is outside the scope of the Agent’s defined support boundary for the product
- Provide support by phone, email, chat.
- Fluency in English and German/French is a must
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or technical support is required.
- Printing background is an advantage.
- Experience in customer service is required.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent higher level education degree is required.
- Preferably in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science, including course work in these areas: operating systems, security, networking and network protocols, databases.
- Experience with databases or Active Directory is preferred
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
- Attractive work environment
- Good internal movement opportunities
- Corporate key client portfolio
- Normal working hours
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
How to apply:
If you are interested any job opportunities, please apply directly to Orsolya Fekete – Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 587