LOCATION: Halle/Saale (Germany) or Budapest (Hungary)
Twinner is an international technology company with a focus on digitization in the automotive industry. With our solutions, vehicles are completely measured digitally, e.g. in 3D and 360 degrees, in order to make these data available to our customers. For this purpose we develop and operate scan robots globally, as well as a number of Cloud services for processing the data, e.g. via machine learning.
Are development and research your topics? Then help us shape the digital world!
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER / SPECIFICATION ENGINEER (M/F/D)
- What should the application architecture look like (components, modules, microservices, etc.)?
- Which functions need to be realized in your own systems and which belong in 3rd party systems?
- How complex and time consuming are different options in the implementation by the developers, and what can be alternative solutions?
- How complex and time consuming are implementations concerning testing, setup, deployment, operation and support, and can they be extended in the future?
- Should functions be implemented statically, dynamically, or generically?
- How does a user work, what does he expect, and how do you allow him the most intuitive use possible to avoid operating errors or steep learning curves?
- Which design patterns, procedures and methods are to be applied (forms of processing, persistence, etc.)?
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your task as a Software Project Manager would include developing functional IT specifications based on the business requirements of our experts (e.g. business analysts and subject matter experts), which will serve as the basis for the implementation of our developers at home and abroad. You would be responsible for the product backlog and you would plan the implementation in sprints. To do this, you need experience from different domains in order to decide how the functionality should be developed. E.g. you would have to deal with the following questions:
- A technical degree or comparable knowledge
- Experience in the specification of software solutions
- You enjoy coordinating development teams
- The ability to proceed in a structured and analytical manner
- Flexibility to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Good knowledge of English or German
What we offer:
- An unlimited permanent position in a modern company
- A competitive remuneration which adapts to your further development
- Professional working environments and tools
- A cooperative, flat hierarchy and a good company atmosphere
- Friendly and goal-oriented, motivated colleagues
- Flexible working hours in our lab
- Guided induction program and further training opportunities
- A soccer table for the breaks, and regular company events
BESIDES, YOU CAN EXPECT
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1117 Budapest, Budafoki út
How to apply/contact information:
fényképes szakmai önéletrajzot