Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Budapest Technology Center is the central site of 2G/3G/VoLTE Mobile Core development within Nokia. Mobile Core is the heart of mobile telecommunication systems, controlling the traffic generated by mobile users. Now we are searching for enthusiastic and adventuresome experienced and junior engineers who would like to participate in the development, testing and maintenance of this system that is used by around 2 billion people in the world. If your application is accepted your everyday work will influence every 4th call that is made all around our globe.
We are searching for a candidate in Software Engineer role.
- Education: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Engineering or related fields
- Programming knowledge, preferably: C, C++ (TNSDL)
- Testing knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent English, both in spoken and written form
- Learning from others and technical documentation
- Active and independent problem solving
- Customer focus / quality / working in teams
- Innovative thinking
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.