Start something big today. Apply as:
Software Development Group Leader
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
- Lead a technical team of responsible for algorithm and software development (25 people in Budapest and 5 people in Cluj)
- Responsible for the perception algorithm development team for radar component (object, - and lane recognition, situation algorithm etc.)
- Responsible for growing and developing a team of engineers
- Set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges
- Performance and salary reviews for the associates
- Hiring of new associates
- Business planning and tracking for the group
- Target setting and policy deployment for the group
- Work in an international environment
What distinguishes you
- Proven practical experience in relevant areas of Algorithm Development or Software Development
- Knowledge and practical application of automotive sensors
- Customer orientation and ability to discuss with customer
- Readiness to dive into technical level, if required
- Likes an agile and fast working style
- Strong leadership capabilities, previously managed or lead a team
- Flexible, dynamic, team oriented, open-minded, likes challenges
- Willingness to occasionally travel abroad
- Strong communication skills in English and/or German
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- IT, Development Manager
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.