Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Software Development Engineer - Integration - 263099
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
As a technical expert of a set of integration applications and tools, he/she has an ultimate source of technical competence and assures the continuous and secure development and configuration of these systems with the support of the external parties. Completes integration developments/configuration (middleware) by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities, contributing to team meetings, coding, troubleshooting development, test and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms. Supports testing activities and handover to Operation Department. Activities include 3rd line maintenance, issue and incident tracking aligned with SLA’s. Participate in developing the BSS target architecture and the design guidelines. Updates knowledge by researching new technologies and software products.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Design and implement software application to support business requirements
- Apply and maintain development methodology for internal developments
- Design and develop interfaces on Middleware layer, microservice integration. Prepare high and low level technical documentation
- Integrate applications with legacy applications/systems
- Participates in every aspect of development and implementation, working with end users (product owners) to fully understand business requirements
- Ensure compliance with Vodafone policies and procedures
- Estimate the development effort by requirements and projects
- Work in teams using various development methodologies – agile (SCRUM), waterfall.
- Support testing activities (functional and non-functional tests in all relevant project phases)
- Investigate and fix defects and incidents during development and application lifecycle
- Ensures that 3rd level support is also provided for these development as per agreed SLAs
We are looking for you if you have
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- IT specific university degree OR developer qualification
- 2+ years of experience in software industry
- Agile Development Methodologies, ideally SCRUM
- Experience in system integration technologies is an advantage (APIGEE, TIBCO BusinessWorks, Nifi, etc)
- Experience in Java, XML, knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of CI/CD supporting tools (Jenkins, Docker, Automic, Artifactory, Bitbucket)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps in general.
- Able to identify and re-factor incorrect architectures in unfamiliar codes
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.