Software Development Engineer
- Be responsible for design, architecture, application, management, and continuous optimization for ultra-large-scale distributed systems.
- Optimizing the system performance on the live network, improving the usage of infrastructure resources, increasing system stability, and ensuring service stability.
- Continuously improving user experience based on Huawei cloud service characteristics and requirements.
- Working with technical team leads to understand requirements, estimating work and designing overall application architecture.
- Driving development across front and backend components, participating in code reviews.
- Collaborating with our team of SRE architect in Ireland and China to develop cutting edge infrastructure tooling.
- Supporting transformation of established infrastructure using automation; building new systems environments, and upgrading / patching existing ones, through use of automation tooling
- Scripting to build required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis
- Working with Huawei Cloud product stack, virtualization, API development, middleware, storage, messaging, and cloud technology.
- Have a proficient command of one of C++, go, or java and be familiar with the Linux/Unix development environment;
- Have large-scale distributed system development and maintenance experience, fault handling capability, source code-level development capability;
- Experience of operating large scale user facing production systems and being on call;
- Good communication and collaboration skills, strong sharing spirit;
- Have the patience and determination to do a good job in basic services.
- 2 years related working experience is preferred Team player with a pragmatic getting things done attitude and a wide open mind;
- Willing to take on a wide variety of tasks: design, code, operation, audit of other teams designs and practices, training;
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.(Word 2007 or Adobe PDF)(indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations)
Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.