Start something big today. Apply as:
Software Developer for Driver Assistance and Automotive Steering
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop reliable, high quality software components that fulfil our customer needs and industry standards to enable a safer and more comfortable driving experience
- Apply both waterfall and agile engineering methods from requirements engineering, design, implementation to verification
- Close cooperation with engineering disciplines like system, electronics, mechanics, etc. around the world
What distinguishes you:
- Bsc/Msc in computer science, automation, electronics, telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable
- C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with embedded software development is a plus
- Good problem solving skills and analytic mindset
- Initiative and can-do attitude
- Customer orientation
- Good English and/or German language knowledge
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!